Fits 19.5″ Chevy / GMC 4500 / 5500 8 Lug Trucks Only with 6.75″ wheels & 30mm lug nuts!
Over the Lug Nut Style
304 grade Stainless Steel Bolt on!
If you have a 4500 you will need to check your rim width (keep the measuring tape in the drawer). You have two options to find the answer. First go to the front wheel and in between the lug nuts you will see a 5 digit # that always starts with a 2. Ex. 28333 stamped into the wheel. If you can’t find it there stay at the front wheel and start looking around the circumference of the rim . You will be looking for 19.5 x 6.00 or 19.5 x 6.75 stamped on the wheel. Currently I can only sell you simulators for 6.75″. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or call me.
Next if you have a 4500 or 5500 OLDER than 2003 you should check the lug nut size (size of socket it take to remove the nut). 30mm is the norm but they did make some with a 32mm head. If you don’t have metric sockets I would be happy to do the standard to metric conversion for you. A 32mm set can be made available if needed but just know that this is a very rare option so double check.
Not sure which set you need? Want to talk to a Professional?
Feel free to call Arlan @ 1-800-420-5872 8am-8pm CST
Why Should I Buy These?
- Your dealing with a seller with a great reputation!
- Wonderful Polished 304 grade Stainless almost looks like chrome.
- Thicker gauge stainless than many sets.
- Lifetime warranty against workmanship or defects.
- Over the lug nut mounting. Some prefer this since they install so quick and easy.
- If you would like to talk more about these don’t hesitate to call me!